2.01.2011

Don't you fucking agree with me


When two people in business always agree, one of them is unnecessary.
- William Wrigley, Jr.


I overheard someone saying that his group of writer friends (or his writers group, it was heard to tell from his use of nomenclature) was so beneficial (I'm substituting for "great," because, well, dur) because everyone was on the same page. He said something about them all having the same tastes, and knowing what to expect from each other.

I tried really hard not to post about this because I don't really have much to say about it, but fuck that.

Here's what I have to say: Fuck that.

See above and below. I stand by it.

ps.

It's taken me a lot of years, but I've come around to this: If you're dumb, surround yourself with smart people. If you're smart, surround yourself with smart people who disagree with you.
- Isaac Jaffe, Sports Night

No comments: